| Being weird in shops :) |
Hello and
welcome to my brand new blog: “Later als ik groot ben”. I’m really excited to
share my thoughts and ways with you guys. But wait, before we go any further, I
need to warn you. I’m a really boring person. My best Friday night (or Saturday
night for that matter) is on the couch, watching a good movie, one of my old
time favorite TV series (Gilmore girls, Scrubs) or videos of one of the many YouTubers I’m subscribed to. So, if you’re looking for that student with the
normal amazing partying student life, this might not be the place for you. But, if you
like good comfort food, animals and cozy nights at home, you might be
interested.
| Shopping day in Utrecht, always a good idea! |
I’m getting
way ahead of myself and didn’t even introduce myself properly! As you might
have seen, my name is Roos. That’s just a nickname I got since high school and
one way or another really stuck with me. What else do you need to know about me:
- I’m (currently) a student at Wageningen University in The Netherlands
- My little brother sometimes calls me a hobbit, no pun intended, just a reference to the fact that I’m short :)
- Reading, reading and more reading; guess you can call me a true bookworm
- Merry Christmas! Yes, I’m kind of into Christmas (a lot)
- Hmm, anything else interesting to say…… Well yes, I’m almost graduating (or that is the plan) and I’m facing all new challenges from finding a job,to figuring out where I want to live and much much more
| Homemade pizza, yum! :) |
Love,
Roos
No comments:
Post a Comment