Hello!
Yes, they still exist somewhere in the wild: people who do not own or have not owned a smartphone. And yes, I'm one of those crazy people.
Almost 5 years ago I bought a brand new phone, which was very hip and trendy at the time: a Samsung Star (first edition) in beautiful pink :). And to be honest, I still love that cheaky little thing.
- It has amazing battery life (I charge it once a week)
- It has amazing calling quality (maybe a bit too good, as everyone can also enjoy my converstations)
- It has a touchscreen, I mean: WOW!
Having no whatsapp is sometimes difficult, but hey, everyone has facebook and I can message you on that (as I do own a tablet, but don't bring that everywhere with me, unlike my phone).
But things have not been looking good for my little pink phone, responsiveness of the screen is getting bad and some phone calls are getting cracky and noisy. I don't want to admit it, but it is getting closer to the point of me having to pick up a new phone, which might incidentally be a smartphone.
So what's you're opion? Is a smartphone an addition to our modern life or would you wish for the good old times of phones beiing just that: phones :p?
Love,
Roos
No comments:
Post a Comment