Pagina's

Sunday, 3 May 2015

My Nexus 5 and I

Hello!

Do you remember me telling you that my pink Samsung Star was such an amazing phone, but that I might had to come to the dark side as well (meaning buying a smartphone)? Well, that time did come a few months ago and the world that it has opened for me.....


Saying goodbye to my precious little pink phone was still quite a challenge. It is not a complete goodbye, as this pretty little phone may stay hidden in some memory box.

Thereafter I decided it was time to introduce the very first smartphone into my life. The choice was easily made, as I already owned the Nexus 7 tablet, which I truly love!
So I placed my order and after two days I had my brand new and shining Nexus 5 :).



I'm still getting used to WhatsApp and being able to check Instagram during the day (as long as I have WIFI), but it has been amazing. The fact that I don't have to carry my camera everywhere is also a great bonus, as this phone takes quite okay pictures.

Nexus 5 photo: On the boat for a visit to Texel :)
I've entered the world of smartphones and I have to admit that I don't regret it for one bit! It hasn't taken over my life (yet), but as I do not have access to internet everywhere, this might change in the future.

Love,

Roos

No comments:

Post a Comment